Atlanta, Georgia, July 27. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Hotel ownership, management and development company, Hotel Equities, has been selected as the new management company for seven select, full-service hotels owned by Sejwad Hospitality, a family-owned hotel management company. hotel development based in Columbia, South Carolina.
“We are delighted to partner with the owners of Sejwad Hospitality to manage these premier hotels,” said Joe Reardon, Director of Development for Hotel Equities. “Expanding our portfolio into the full-service sector is a real goal, and this family has an incredible pedigree of developing first-class hotel assets.”
Hotel Equities operates 41 full-service and lifestyle hotels in its portfolio of more than 250 total hotels.
The properties, which expand Hotel Equities’ reach in the South Carolina market, include five existing hotels and two new properties currently under construction:
- Delta Columbia Northeast – a 180-room full-service hotel with on-site dining at the Whiskey Kitchen restaurant. Amenities include an on-site convenience store, meeting space, outdoor pool, and dry cleaning service
- Sheraton Columbia Downtown – A 134-room hotel in downtown Columbia with a rooftop lounge and Vault Martini bar
- Moxy – Colombia – A hotel with 129 rooms In construction
- Spring Hill Suites – Colombia – A hotel with 104 rooms In construction
- Holiday Inn Express – Garner Ferry – A 100-room hotel located minutes from Columbia’s main business and cultural districts, offering a free hot breakfast, indoor pool and fitness center
- Holiday Inn Express – Two Notches – Conveniently located minutes from the Fort Jackson Training Center and Interstates 77 and 20, amenities at this 83-room hotel include a free hot breakfast, outdoor pool, and fitness center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Downtown– A newly renovated 83-room hotel in downtown Columbia offering free hot breakfast, on-site grocery store and dry cleaning service
“We are delighted with our partnership with Hotel Equities, which allows us to leverage best practices to achieve better results together,” said Rick Patel, Director of Sejwad Hospitality. “Our shared values and commitment to improving operational efficiency through hands-on management will drive growth and opportunity for associates.”
About hotel stocks
Hotel Equities is an award-winning, large-scale hotel ownership, management and development company with a portfolio of over 250 hotels and resorts across the United States and Canada. Fred Cerrone, CHA, is Founder and President; Brad Rahinsky is President and CEO. Hotel Equities is a subsidiary of 33 Degrees, an integrated management platform combining market knowledge and industry experience across a wide range of CRE assets, including offices, restaurants, retail, residential mixed use and multi-units. For more information on hotel stocks, visit www.hotelequities.com.