The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of experience in organizational development / work-study.
- Experience in job evaluation within the public services.
- NQF level 6 qualification in Management Services / Operations Management / Organizational Development / Work-study.
- A certificate in public service job evaluation is also required.
- Good understanding of organizational development and design
- Good knowledge and understanding of DPSA requirements related to DO
- Solid experience with job evaluation processes and relevant systems
- Good knowledge of organizational structure and information analysis
- Solid experience in work-study investigative techniques
- Knowledge of civil service regulations, PFMA
- Knowledge of the formulation and implementation of human resources policies
- Understanding of business process management and analysis
- Records management
- Good communication skills;
- Computer skills
- Techniques of conducting an interview
- Change management
- Project management
- Management of time
- Liaison with stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Find out more/Apply to this position